Jam Studio VR and Jam Studio VR Education & Health Care Edition Apps will be released shortly for the HTC Focus VR Headset. These new releases will include all the features, content and capabilities discussed on the Jam Studio VR home page for these Apps. Both Apps allow the user to record their performances. In addition, the Jam Studio VR App comes with a Learning & Therapy Overview Guide, and the Education & Health Care Edition comes with the Learning & Therapy Overview Guide but also Detailed Lesson Plans and a detailed Therapy Protocol Guide that can be used with the App. These recording and guides are stored on your Focus device, and can be downloaded by following these instructions:
1. Plug Vive Focus into computer via USB
2. In headset, select "Transfer Files"
3. Open "This PC" on computer
4. Open "Vive Focus", then "Internal shared storage"
5. There should be a directory here called "Jam Studio VR". If this directory isn't here, storage permission might not be enabled on your headset. If you did not grant permission you may do so by following these instructions: From the Focus Home Menu, click Settings > More Settings > Apps > Jam Studio > Permissions > toggle Storage to ON.
6. Open "Jam Studio VR". Recordings are located in the “Recordings” folder. PDF’s are located in the “Extras” folder. Copy the PDF’s to your computer where you will be able to open them.
You can also click on the following link to view a copy of the Therapy Overview Guide:
IN APP CONTENT PURCHASES
A broad range of additional songs and content is available for In App purchase. Just touch the “More Songs” icon in the App and search all the possibilities. A list of some of the available bundles may be found at the following link: