• Anyone, at any age, can create and perform music.
• No complicated learning curve or music making experience required.
• Play virtual instruments of all kinds.
• Play like a DJ - make beats & loops.
• It's great family fun, from children to seniors!
• Includes over 20 interactive songs across all music genres. See SONG LIST.
• Featuring songs by superstar artists Miley Cyrus, Jonas Brothers, and rap icon Flo Rida, Grammy-
nominated guitarist Craig Chaquico, legendary Megadeth bassist David Ellefson, and acclaimed
jazz saxophonist Euge Groove.
• Record & share your masterpieces with your friends and family.
• Many additional interactive music songs are available now via in-app purchases, including a
variety of Disney, Artist, and Original song bundles and a Build Your Own Song Bundle.
JAM STUDIO VR is based on Beamz Interactive Virtual Music Advanced Triggering & Synchronization Technology. See PATENT PORTFOLIO.
Disney | Artists | Genres
Includes Family, Education, & Health Care Bundle
Feel The Thrill
Family & Friends
Teens & Young Adults
Super Gaming Family: REVIEW
Seattle - October 2017
(English version only)
GE2 VR Panel
Example Games & Songs
(English & Chinese)
Legendary Megadeth Bassist
• Great inclusive family fun for kids, teens, young adults, parents, seniors, and people of all
ages and abilities.
• Provides a broad range of physical, cognitive, sensory, communicative, life skill, and
social/emotional therapeutic exercises and experiences to share with family, friends, and
• Includes 3 music instrument games, 4 life skill & learning games, 5 life skill & learning tutorial
songs, and 1 fun story book song.
• Includes a broad range of life, basic education and learning skill lesson plans and songs for
young children as well as individuals of all ages with a wide range of disabilities and special
• A professional therapy protocol guide is available via in-app purchase. See SUMMARY.
• A broad range of additional interactive songs are available for all family members and tastes via
Benefits families with young children and teens as well as individuals with various disabilities and special needs, such as Down syndrome, Autism, Muscular Dystrophy, Cerebral Palsy, Spinal Cord Injuries, Intellectual Impairment, Physical Impairment, and much more.